The Project Manager I is responsible for planning, managing and reporting on all projects across the various teams within all companies under CWIE holding from the moment a project is requested until the final delivery. He/she will track the priority and status of all projects, the tasks required to complete them and the resources required to implement them.
Principal Duties and Responsibilities
- Lead and manage teams in a strong matrix & weak matrix environment.
- Provide daily and weekly reporting on projects.
- Identify and escalate/solve bottlenecks quickly and efficiently.
- Facilitate cross group communications and effective team work.
- Monitor resource utilization for projects.
- Assemble and motivate teams towards business success.
- Create/maintain project plans for medium to large scale projects.
- Run SCRUM/Agile style meetings to keep project(s) moving briskly.
- Maintain a professional appearance and attitude.
- Keep informed of company and departmental policies.
- Other duties as assigned.
- PMP or PRINCE2 certification preferred
- Experience in an IT/development environment required
- Management experience desired
- Expert at Microsoft Project and Microsoft Office
- Experience with Microsoft Project server preferred
- High degree of self-motivation
- High degree of professionalism
- Document writing skills required
- A degree in business, project management or process analysis preferred
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Demonstrated excellent interpersonal skills
- Proven team player
- Ability to interface effectively with all levels of employees/management
- Demonstrated ability to handle high levels of stress
- Strong troubleshooting and research skills required
|• FLSA: Exempt
• Medical Insurance
• Dental Insurance
• Vision Insurance
• $50,000 Life Insurance
• 401k matching
|• Unlimited use bus/light rail passes
• Free lunch on weekdays (5 full-time chefs)
• Paid Time Off
• Discounted gym membership
• Company sponsored outings