This position is responsible for implementation and support of the CMMS (Computerized Maintenance Management System) for PhoenixNAP. The position will also be responsible for the development, implementation, integration, and management of information systems and associated tools that support the PhoenixNAP Data Center such as MOP, SOP, and EOP creation. Program, Policy and Procedure Creation and implementation. This position provides the critical data needed to track Key Performance Indicators and analyze team performance, comparing against targets and benchmarks.
- Work with the CMMS programmer’s emaint to implement system updates.
- Set levels of access and develop an information security strategy for the system.
- Serve as the access control official for the CMMS system.
- Set up and assist in designing CMMS reports.
- Coordinate input of personnel information into CMMS system for each site.
- Develop common maintenance task descriptions and completion intervals in order to make them standard.
- Develop common naming regime and abbreviations for infrastructure equipment and systems.
- Make the CMMS inventory module; PM and work order history available for other department entities.
- Set up and provide instructions for operations personnel labor weekly time input.
- Set up asset lists in and coordinate annual reviews for accuracy.
- Provide support to the operating staff for quarterly updates and changes to preventive maintenance tasks and scheduled events.
- Train personnel on the CMMS system.
- Enter ALL Purchase Orders into CMMS system that are associated with a work request so all charges can be captured for audit and reporting purposes at applicable sites.
- Oversight of data center vendor’s staff to ensure they possess adequate knowledge, certification and capability to support continuous business operations.
- Data center facilities planning and monitoring operations and maintenance support for electrical, environmental and mechanical equipment within the corporate data centers.
- Researching, recommending, planning and overseeing vendor implementation of electrical, environmental and mechanical equipment improvements.
- Ensuring that maintenance activities are performed by vendor(s) within manufacturer recommended schedules or within industry standard time intervals.
- Establishing and implementing procedures for data center facilities service, repairs and improvements to ensure they are planned, reviewed, scheduled and scripted (critical operating equipment only) before any work is performed.
- Develop and keep updated a Department Operations Manual with instruction/directions and procedures for all major duties.
- Verify Cost Centers, Work Order numbers and other cost components are accurately updated.
- Update annual budget with facilities labor & cost information.
- Interface with associates on status of requests or help them with the process of inputting a work request.
- Develop an action tracker for monitoring CMMS implementation progress.
- On a monthly basis—coordinate review of open preventive maintenance and client request work orders with the Facility Manager.
- Create and maintain reporting tool for monthly Key Performance Indicators (Scorecard Reporting) and conduct analysis against targets and benchmarks.
- Develop training topics and track completion of training for each individual on the account.
- Develop and incident tracking and aging report.
- Develop & track facility change control requests.
- Perform incident root cause analysis.
Financial Data Management:
- Create and maintain Sharepoint Tracker to timely and accurately track, manage, and reports on Cost Savings initiatives.
- Define system requirements for Sharepoint Analytics and work with information systems personnel to develop integrated accounting and financial management tracking and reporting systems. Provide initial and on-going support.
Administration Data Management:
- Serve as the Sharepoint Content Manager.
- Maintain accurate property and personnel lists for portfolio including staff directory, emergency call lists, etc.
- Facilitate PC hardware and software procurement process.
- Facilitate telecom equipment procurement process (cell phones, PDAs, radios, etc).
- Other functions as required by manager.
- 7 – 10 years of experience in Critical Facilities Management and Customer Service environment.
- BA/BS Degree in Business management or engineering discipline.
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- Technically proficient in use of Microsoft Office Products: Excel, Word, Access.
- Financial acumen with strong attention to detail coupled with excellent analytical skills.
- Customer service oriented with strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Good organizational skills with ability to multi-task and prioritize.
- Logical thinker with good common sense.
- Flexible and adaptable to policy changes and work flow.
- Ability to work within a team, as well as independently.
|• FLSA: Exempt
• Medical Insurance
• Dental Insurance
• Vision Insurance
• $50,000 Life Insurance
|• Unlimited use bus/light rail passes
• Free lunch on weekdays (5 full-time chefs)
• Paid Time Off
• Discounted gym membership
• Company sponsored outings