The Sr. Staff Accountant position will prepare financial statements in accordance with U.S. GAAP. Additionally, this position will also support stock admin and accounting, intercompany accounting and analysis. The ideal person for this role thrives in fast-paced environments and has demonstrated an ability to be effective with finite resources. This position will also perform various tasks supporting and assisting in the preparation of monthly and year end close processes. Key responsibilities include preparing journal entries, reconciling bank accounts and general ledger accounts, applying analytical procedures to monitor compliance with company policies, and working with the accounting team to ensure deadlines are met. We are looking for an individual with the drive and desire to grow with the company with the potential of moving into a management position.
Principal Duties and Responsibilities:
- Manage the intercompany reporting and accounting process.
- Post daily banking entries and reconcile multiple bank accounts.
- Reconcile balance sheet accounts, inclusive of credit card processor receivables and reserves.
- Collaborates with various finance functions, and coordinates between departments to ensure the timely and accurate completion of key reporting activities.
- Provides necessary support for the Company’s annual group audit with the purpose to have an efficient and effective external audit process.
- Monitor processes to ensure efficiency is being obtained or recommend corrective measures.
- Work across a variety of different platforms to streamline data into useful information that can aid in management/executive decision making.
- Perform ad-hoc analysis and projects as required.
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or Finance.
- 5-10 years of relevant Accounting experience (public or private).
- U.S. GAAP Experience and a general understanding of IRS regulations.
- Experience working with SaaS companies.
- Excellent problem solving and analytical skills with a strong attention to detail.
- Strong Excel skills and familiarity with Microsoft Office programs.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment, manage competing priorities, adhere to tight deadlines and produce highly accurate results.
- Ability to deal effectively with all levels of an organization, from clerical staff to executives, and manage relationships with external parties.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills and the demonstrated ability to work independently, yet cooperatively and constructively, in a team environment.
Following Qualifications a Plus:
- Masters of Business Administration / Taxation / Finance.
- Certified Public Accountant strongly preferred.
- Experience with foreign currency exchange strongly preferred.
- Experience in the high tech industry.
- International experience.
|• FLSA: Exempt
• Medical Insurance
• Dental Insurance
• Vision Insurance
• $50,000 Life Insurance
• 401k matching
|• Unlimited use bus/light rail passes
• Free lunch on weekdays (5 full-time chefs)
• Paid Time Off
• Discounted gym membership
• Company sponsored outings